Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The 2022 AI for Defense Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Accelerating the Adoption and Integration of AI for Decision Advantage
- Strategic Vision for Achieving the AI Advantage to Ensure Decision Superiority
- Unifying and Advancing the DoD’s Research and Development of Autonomous Systems
- Accelerating the DoD’s Adoption of Artificial Intelligence with Responsible Speed
- Leveraging Industry’s Rapid Pace of Innovation to Accelerate AI Adoption
- Developing, Coordinating, and Synchronizing AI Integration Across the Army
- Air Force Strategies for Continually Innovating and Integrating Autonomous Capabilities
- Integrating Trustworthy, Sustainable AI to Support the Future Maritime Mission
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and government as it relates to artificial intelligence.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies, policy considerations, and solutions of interest to the DoD and government for AI, machine learning, and autonomy.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
*Summit is Closed to The Press / No Recordings*