Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The 2023 AI for Defense Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Accelerating Artificial Intelligence Innovation and Implementation Across the Department of Defense
- Synchronizing and Augmenting the DoD’s Artificial Intelligence, Data, and Digital Solutions Goals, Strategies, and Innovation
- AI’s Potential to Deliver the Intelligence and Decision Advantage
- Strengthening Partnerships to Amplify and Coordinate AI Research and Policy
- Driving AI/ML and Autonomy Research Across the DoD Enterprise
- Accelerating Defense Innovation with AI-Centric Policies, Plans, and Capabilities
- Developing and Delivering an AI-Enabled Army for the Future Fight
- Driving the Air Force’s Vision to Implement Transformational AI and Autonomous Capabilities
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and government as it relates to artificial intelligence.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies, policy considerations, and solutions of interest to the DoD and government for AI, machine learning, and autonomy.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
*Summit is Closed to The Press / No Recordings*